1/2 Photos of Potato-mushroom Saute
Toby Jermain's Note:
This is a quick and easy side-dish that doesn't take to much attention while you are working on the rest of dinner. It's also good with breakfast if you brown the potatoes a little bit extra.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in julienne strips
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced cleaned mushroom, more as desired
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion (green onions)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In large skillet, saute potatoes in butter of olive oil, or a combination, for about 12 minutes or until done and nicely browned.
- 2Stir gently while cooking to prevent sticking.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except parsley.
- 4Cook, stirring occasionallly, until vegetables are soft.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish, and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-mushroom Saute
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g