One of my worst indulgences. Its fattening, and so good I can't help myself! This recipe can be fooled with, so add what you like and have fun. This is a recipe from my Dear Ol' Dad...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil.
- 2(I like those counter-top plug-in styles for this recipe).
- 3Put potatoes in skillet with onion, green pepper and bacon sprinkled over the top.
- 4Cover and let steam until potatoes are softening up, flipping the concoction occasionally.
- 5When potatoes are very soft, take the lid off, and let the whole thing fry until the potatoes are getting crispy.
- 6When the spuds have crisped to your liking, turn the skillet off and indulge your'fat tooth'!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Mush
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g