Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy alternative to a bread roll. We usually have these with home made baked beans but are just as delicious served with a casserole or hearty stew. The recipe is from Muffin Magic by Diana Linfoot.
- Preheat the oven and thoroughly grease the muffin pans.
- Blend the potato, milk, eggs and yoghurt or sour cream together.
- Stir in the chopped spring onion and ham or bacon.
- Fold the flour and salt into the wet mixture until all ingredients are just incorporated.
- Place in the prepared muffin pans and bake at 200 degrees C for 20 to 25 minutes.