Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A yummy alternative to a bread roll. We usually have these with home made baked beans but are just as delicious served with a casserole or hearty stew. The recipe is from Muffin Magic by Diana Linfoot.
- Preheat the oven and thoroughly grease the muffin pans.
- Blend the potato, milk, eggs and yoghurt or sour cream together.
- Stir in the chopped spring onion and ham or bacon.
- Fold the flour and salt into the wet mixture until all ingredients are just incorporated.
- Place in the prepared muffin pans and bake at 200 degrees C for 20 to 25 minutes.
You are very welcome Roxann. We use this recipe for left over mashed potato to. They are addictive. The more I have used this recipe, the more things I add/change; like a tasty cheddar cheese. I have dotted deseeded tomato on the muffins before I put them in the oven. My dog, even gets a special potato muffin, minus the onion. You made me happy. I am glad you enjoyed them. :-)
made these for supper tonight and my son ate 3, guess better not make too often :) . great way to use leftover mashed taters, wil certainly be added to favorite recipe files ! thanks for the great idea .