Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great potato recipe. Goes great with salmon.
- 1 russet potato, cubed
- 1 red potatoes, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml fresh thyme, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Roast uncovered in a casserole dish for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
Delicious roasted potato recipe. We doubled the marinade as we used more potatoes than the recipe suggested. Loved the balsamic vinegar and garlic and the combination of the potatoes. I used both sweet potatoes and fingerling potatoes for this dish. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.
Great potato recipe! I loved the combination of potatoes. We really enjoyed this as a side with our chicken dinner. Since we love potatoes, I added one extra and it was a good amount for 4 people. Thanks! Made for the Spring Pick A Chef event in the contests/events forum.
Awesome recipe, no leftovers it was so good. Nice dish for company. Thanks for a great recipe.