These are very yummy !! Feel like a treat but are really good for you. Great make ahead dish too and great to have tucked in the freezer when unexpected guests arrive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes, drain and mash with potato masher.
- 2Add margarine, salt, thyme, pepper and yolks.
- 3Mix well with electric beaters to make creamy.
- 4Use about 2 heaping tablespoons of mixture to form into a log.
- 5Dip in egg white and roll in crumbs.
- 6Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 15- 20 minutes.
- 8These can be made ahead and put in the fridge.
- 9They can also be made ahead and frozen, just remove from the freezer and put directly into heated oven.
- 10DO NOT THAW!
- 11as this will make them soggy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Logs
Serving Size: 1 (1461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 110.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g