Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
TOH Quick Cooking
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package leek soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, potatoes, and bacon to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in the milk, potato flakes and soup mix.
- Cook and stif for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with cheese.