1/3 Photos of Potato-Leek-Mushroom Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in large stock pot over low heat.
- 2Cook shallots and garlic until tender.
- 3Add potato and leeks- cook for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add stock or water, salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- 5Reduce to simmer, add mushrooms and continue for 15 minutes, or until potato is tender.
- 6Whiz with blender stick, or blender in batches (careful with hot in blender).
- 7Add cream or milk and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Serve with my Spicy Croutons.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Leek-Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g