I love potato leek soup and love hummus so this was a great combination. The wine flavour also adds the perfect touch to this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in soup pot.
- 2Sauté in butter the leeks and onion until opaque.
- 3Add broth and potatoes--bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are cooked, stir to prevent burning.
- 4Add hummus, stir.
- 5Turn off heat and immediately add white wine, stir.
- 6Add pepper to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Leek Hummus Soup
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 130.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: