1/4 Photos of Potato Lattice Pizza
From the Pillsbury website and introduced to me by Richard-NYC. I didn't use the frozen roasted potatoes listed in the ingredients, and instead roasted diced potatoes and onions that had been tossed with some olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning to include in this pizza. Serve with a fruit salad for breakfast, or a tossed green salad for lunch or dinner. Could also be cut into tiny squares and served as an appetizer. This is an absolute carb-fest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces Green Giant roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs, frozen (or see note in intro)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 3/4-1 cup basil pesto
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can prepared pizza crust, refigerated Pillsbury
- 2 cups asiago cheese or 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 ounces hormel real bacon bits
- 10 5/8 ounces refrigerated garlic breadsticks, Pillsbury
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Cut small slit in center of pouch of potatoes. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or just until warm; set aside. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, Italian seasoning and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended; set aside.
- 2Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Place pesto in small strainer over bowl to drain off excess oil. Lightly brush oil from pesto onto parchment paper. Unroll pizza crust dough on paper-lined cookie sheet; starting at center, press out dough into 14-inch square.
- 3Spread pesto over dough to within 1 inch of edges; sprinkle cheese over pesto. Roll up edges of dough to make 11-inch square. Spoon potatoes evenly over cheese. Pour egg mixture around potatoes. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- 4Separate breadstick dough into 10 strips; set garlic butter aside. Twist and stretch each strip of dough over potatoes in lattice pattern, tucking ends of strips under pizza dough. Remove cover from reserved garlic butter; microwave on High 10 seconds to soften. Brush garlic butter over edges and strips of dough.
- 5Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are browned and center is set, covering with foil during last 10 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent excessive browning. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cut into rectangles to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Lattice Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Green Giant roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs
cream cheese with chives and onions
prepared pizza crust
refrigerated garlic breadsticks