Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cooking onion
- 1⁄2 cup pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Grate potatoes with coarse grater, place in cloth and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Grate onion.
- Combine potato and onion.
- Add eggs, pancake mix, salt and pepper.
- In a large, deep pan, heat oil until sizzling. Drop a tbsp of batter into pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Add as many drops of batter into pan that will fit making sure there is space between each pancake.
- When brown, flip on other side.