1/1 Photo of Potato Lasagna (No-Noodles)
1 hr 15 mins
I got the idea for this from my latest Cookie Magazine. The original recipe called for swiss chard and swiss cheese. I didn't have either on hand so I used bok choy and parmesan instead. Added leeks since I had those too. We had this for dinner tonight. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and thinly slice the leeks. Add oil to saute pan and saute until tender.
- 2While leeks are sauteing, clean and thinly slice the bok choy, set aside. Scrub the potatoes and thinly slice those (preferably using a mandolin).
- 3Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray, place potatoes in one layer on bottom of pan. Add about 1/3 of leek and 1/3 of bok choy. Sprinkle on 1/4 of parmesan and as much salt, pepper, and garlic powder as you like. Repeat with potatoes alternating layers and ending with potatoes on top. Add the milk and sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
- 4Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven until tender, about one hour.
- 5Cut and serve as you would lasagna.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Lasagna (No-Noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 124.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g