Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Yummy and easy!
Make and share this Potato Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, broown beef with onion; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, seasonings, and water; mix well.
- Pour half of this mixture into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with potatoes.
- Pour remaining sauce over potatoes.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe was really tasty and so easy to prepare! Everyone liked it and the best part was it was all stuff we had on hand.
I didnt care for this at all. I think it needs spaghetti or lasagna.
This was very tasty and I really liked the ease of the preparation. I am always looking for gluten free recipes for my daughter who has Celiac's that the whole family can enjoy, and this recipe fits the bill. Thanks!