Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Oniony, cheesy, potato and noodles. Different that other recipes already posted because it uses Velveeta cheese.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Saute onions until golden brown.
- Add Velveeta to Mashed Potatoes and set aside.
- Grease a large 13x9 pan.
- Place layer of noodles in pan.
- Cover with 1/3 potato/cheese mixture.
- Wet hands and pat potatoes smooth.
- Spoon onion/butter on top of potato layer.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.