- 6 large baking potatoes
- 6 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 small onion, grated (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and grate coarsely into cool water to prevent browning.
- Drain Well and squeeze out excess water (you should have about 2 quarts grated potatoes) Mix together with remaining ingredients.
- Put into 3 quart casserole or 13x9x12 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until very crisp and brown on top.