Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious served hot with a tossed salad or cold the next day for a picnic! A little work involved in grating the vegies but its a good workout for those arms! lol
- 6 medium potatoes, coarsely grated
- 3 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 large onion, coarsely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 cup packaged breadcrumbs
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 slices bacon
- grated cheese
- Place all the grated vegies in a large bowl.
- Add the thinly sliced bacon and crushed garlic.
- Stir to combine.
- Lightly beat the eggs with oil and salt.
- Pour over vegies.
- Stir in the parsley, breadcrumbs and milk powder.
- Spread into a well greased pie dish and dot with margarine.
- Bake 210 degree celsius for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little grated cheese on top 15 minutes before done.