Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I didn't have the ingredients for the Kielbasa Potato soup that was already here, and I wanted to make my soup in a crock pot. So I went rogue. It turned out pretty well, but next time I think I'll try parsley flakes instead of Oregano and maybe chopped celery instead of mushrooms.
- 3 (1275.72 g) can chicken broth
- 6 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion
- 170.09 g fresh mushrooms, diced
- 453.59 g can corn, drained
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml oregano (I don't think this flavor quite worked)
- 1.23 ml white pepper (powder)
- 0.59 ml garlic, minced
- 1 kielbasa, ring sausage cooked and diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, and diced
- 236.59 ml colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 354.88 ml milk
- 14.79 ml butter
- Chuck everything into a crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 5-6 hours.
- Enjoy (I hope).