Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I didn't have the ingredients for the Kielbasa Potato soup that was already here, and I wanted to make my soup in a crock pot. So I went rogue. It turned out pretty well, but next time I think I'll try parsley flakes instead of Oregano and maybe chopped celery instead of mushrooms.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 6 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon oregano (I don't think this flavor quite worked)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper (powder)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 kielbasa, ring sausage cooked and diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, and diced
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Chuck everything into a crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 5-6 hours.
- Enjoy (I hope).