Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home
Make and share this Potato Kielbasa Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 lb smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch slices (or Polish sausage)
- 1⁄2 cup . chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave dish; cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a large skillet, saute kielbasa and onion in oil until onion is tender.
- Add in potatoes; saute 3-5 minutes longer or until kielbasa and potatoes are lightly browned.
- Combine the brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, thyme, and pepper; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil; decrease heat and simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add in spinach and bacon; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
Excellent recipe. The only thing I changed was: I cooked the potatoes on stove instead of the microwave.