Recipe by Abby Girl
A wonderful hint of sweetness in this bun. Made with mashed potatoes, it is a snap to make in the bread maker. Buns can be frozen for up to 3 weeks.
- 1⁄4 cup potato water (warm or plain water)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 25 ounces yeast (1 package)
Directions See How It's Made
- Into the pan of the bread machine, add in order listed, making sure that the yeast does not touch any of the liquid. Choose dough setting. Remove from machine and shape in desired buns.
- Cover and let rise a warm place until doubled in bulk, 30 - 60 minutes.
- Bake in a 400 oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter if desired.