Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
- 6 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread melted
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, add 1 tablespoon melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 5 tablespoons melted Spread, onion, salt, basil, thyme and pepper.
- In casserole, arrange 1/3 of the potato slices in a circular pattern.
- Spoon 1/3 of the Spread mixture over potatoes.
- Repeat layers two times.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Very tasty...we didn't have the spread product called for, so used real butter.