more weekend breakfast food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 800 g potatoes, peeled, cut into 4cm pieces (coliban (washed)
- 100 g sliced ham, quartered
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 6 eggs
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 1 bunch fresh chives, cut into 5cm lengths
- 30 g shaved parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2Heat a 22cm-diameter (base measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- 3Add potato to pan and cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Return the chorizo to pan along with the ham and spinach and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- 4Preheat grill on high. Whisk together the eggs and shallot in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Reduce heat to low and tilt the pan slightly to evenly distribute the egg. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the frittata is set around the edge but still runny in the centre. Place the pan under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and just set.
- 5Combine rocket, chives and parmesan in a bowl. Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with rocket salad.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Ham, Chorizo & Spinach Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 233.3 mg
- Sodium 561.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: