Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple recipe. Great for your next cook-out, potluck or BBQ.
- 1 lb diced cooked potato
- 1⁄2 lb diced ham
- 1⁄2 lb diced cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 can corn
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine potatoes, ham, cheese, corn and onion.
- Blend remaining ingredients together; Season to taste taking into account the saltiness of the ham and cheddar.
- Stir dressing carefully into salad.
- Chill thoroughly.
Definitely a great change from the usual potato salads. Loved the crunchy corn and the ham and cheese. I used frozen corn in place of canned. The dressing was good and tangy, too. Kiddos really loved it. I'll make this again; especially for summer BBQs. Thanx for sharing!
This is an excellent potato salad. It was nice and creamy with lots of flavour. I really liked the addition of the ham and cheese. Thanks evelyn.