1/1 Photo of Potato Gruyere Puffs
Taken from the 'Flavors of Switzerland' section of the worldwide gourmet website; posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until soft; drain.
- 2Mash and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- 3Mix in the flour.
- 4Form into little dumplings using two soup spoons dipped into melted butter before forming each dumpling.
- 5Place the puffs into a baking dish.
- 6Pour the cream over and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes on the middle rack of a preheated 450°F.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Gruyere Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g