1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is cooked similar to a Scalloped Potato recipe but has no milk or flour in it. It makes a tasty Potato Vegetable Casserole. This is one of the recipes given to me by Cyndy Totten who gave me permission to post her recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease the sides and bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Arrange 1/3 of the Potatoes in the baking dish.
- 4Top the Potatoes with 1/3 of the sliced Green Peppers.
- 5Top the Green Peppers with 1/3 of the sliced Tomatoes.
- 6Mix the melted Butter with the Olive Oil.
- 7Drizzle 1/3 of the Butter, Olive Oil mixture over vegetables.
- 8Season with 1/3 of the salt and pepper.
- 9Repeat steps 3-7 until all of the ingredients are used up.
- 10Bake 1 1/4 hour or until tender, golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Green Pepper, & Tomato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 649.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g