Recipe by TXmamacooks
For some reason, this dish always reminds me of home (and my mom didn't even make it growing up....go figure). I usually have the ingredients on hand and it is a hearty dinner that goes together in a flash. This is usually my go to meal after a long day at the office. There really aren't measurements, so feel free to add/subtract as you like. I prefer a simple sprinkling of Greek Seasoning, but you may prefer to cater to your family's tastes.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is a good, quick and easy recipe to make on a weeknight. We always have ingredients on hand; we usually make this with just the sausage and potatoes. Adding the green beans (used french-style green beans) and mushrooms makes it a nice one-dish meal. I only added one can of mushrooms since DH doesn't like them. Will make again, but will leave out the mushrooms altogether for DH. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 (12 ounce) package smoked sausage (I have used beef, pork and turkey with equally good results)
- 2 (5 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white potatoes, drained, whole or sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- all purpose Greek seasoning, to taste