Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is from Cooking Lights "Lighten Up" section where they take a favorite recipe and "Lighten" it up a bit. This got great reviews at my house.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine 2 Tbls half and half with flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the remaining half and half, cheese and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange half the potatoes in a single layer in an 11x7" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the milk mixture over the potatoes, stirring the milk mixture right before adding.
- Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes and mlk mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.