1/4 Photos of Potato, Goat Cheese and Green Onion Pizza
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I've never put potatoes on my pizza before, but this tasted quite nice. The goat cheese and green onions were a nice addition to the potatoes. I had some Feta left over and that is what I put on here. I used a very thin spelt crust with this pizza. The crust I used is my recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Easy-No-Yeast-Pizza-Dough-254063
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice up the potatoes thin. I used my mandolin and it worked perfect.
- 2Then put the potato slices in a bowl and salt them, toss to coat. Then cover with water and put in the fridge for an hour.
- 3Once the hour is up, remove the potatoes from the water and lay them out on paper towels to dry. Pat the tops dry if it is humid in your house.
- 4Put the shelf in your oven up to at least the middle of the oven, otherwise the bottom of the crust might burn. Preheat your oven to 450-500'F. You need it good and hot.
- 5While they are drying prepare your favourite pizza crust.
- 6Once you have the crust on the pizza pan pour some of the olive oil on the top of the crust and with your hands, spread it around and cover the whole pizza.
- 7Place the potatoes around the pizza like you would pepperoni. Then add the green onion, garlic rosemary mixture, salt and pepper and 3/4 of the goat's cheese.
- 8Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the pizza toppings and bake for 15-18 minutes. Check it half way through to make sure the bottom isn't burning too much, if it is then put the shelf up higher in the oven.
- 9Check it to make sure the potatoes are softened.
- 10Remove from oven and sprinkle the rest of the goats cheese on top. If you can't serve it right away cover with a piece of heavy tin foil.
- 11Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Goat Cheese and Green Onion Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 779.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: