1 hr 15 mins
Food Fetish LA's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is the perfect potato pasta dinner right at sunset. The spicy marinara is a great compliment to these fluffy potato gnocchi topped with grated parmesan. Server with buttered garlic bread and white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 2 cups of mashed potatoes to a pre heated oven for 15 minutes.
- 2Remove the potatoes and press them through a ricer. Place potatoes on a large cutting board.
- 3On top of the potatoes, add the eggs, and flour and start to combine ingredients until you are able to form a ball. Add more flour so your hands will not stick.
- 4Cut the dough into 4 pieces, and roll each of them into 1 inch logs. Cut the logs down to 1/2 inch pieces.
- 5Roll each piece on the tip of a fork to create ridges in the dough. This makes it easier for the sauce to stick to the dough.
- 6Add each piece to a medium sized sauce pan of boiling water. They will float to the top when they are done. Approximately 7 minutes.
- 7In another medium sized sauce pan pour in the marinara and let it simmer on low heat. When the potato gnocchi has floated to the top, drain the excess water with a strainer and add to the marinara. Gently stir before serving. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Gnocchi & Spicy Marinara #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 871.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes