Prep 8 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy & very yummy! My family really enjoys this!
- 6 medium potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 3 teaspoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- black pepper
- Cook cubed potatoes (not too soft).
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Add garlic & parsley & fry for a few minutes.
- Add cooked potatoes and mix well.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Fry until golden brown.
I used frozen hash browns added the garlic & parsley and said WOW - Easy tasty breakfast or dinner side dish' Thanks for posting Mielie
I make these alot for breakfast with fried eggs. I never thought to add garlic and parsley for a dinner side dish. This was very good. I will do this one again!