From Arrowhead Mills "Recipes for Special Dietary Needs"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and potato flakes quickly.
- 2They will set up firmly and be somewhat dry.
- 3Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 4Drop by the teaspoonful onto hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- 5Omitting the baking powder will result in denser gnocchis.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Garbanzo Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 609.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: