Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Versatile potatoes, spicy, tasty and filling.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 grinds black pepper
- 1 lime (optional)
- Bring water to boil in pot and cook potatoes until they are just tender.
- Cool to handle and then cut each quarter into thick slices.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add potatoes and onion.
- Turn until the vegetables are pale gold.
- Add garlic and cook until the garlic turns golden.
- Add chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring to coat the potatoes and lightly toast chilli powder.
- Sprinkle with lime juice before serving.
Lovely aroma and flavor. DON'T go easy on the chili! Thanks.