Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Versatile potatoes, spicy, tasty and filling.
Make and share this Potato Fries with Onion and Chilli recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in pot and cook potatoes until they are just tender.
- Cool to handle and then cut each quarter into thick slices.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add potatoes and onion.
- Turn until the vegetables are pale gold.
- Add garlic and cook until the garlic turns golden.
- Add chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring to coat the potatoes and lightly toast chilli powder.
- Sprinkle with lime juice before serving.
Lovely aroma and flavor. DON'T go easy on the chili! Thanks.