Versatile potatoes, spicy, tasty and filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in pot and cook potatoes until they are just tender.
- 2Cool to handle and then cut each quarter into thick slices.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet and add potatoes and onion.
- 4Turn until the vegetables are pale gold.
- 5Add garlic and cook until the garlic turns golden.
- 6Add chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- 7Cook, stirring to coat the potatoes and lightly toast chilli powder.
- 8Sprinkle with lime juice before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Fries with Onion and Chilli
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 595.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: