Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Versatile potatoes, spicy, tasty and filling.
Make and share this Potato Fries with Onion and Chilli recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in pot and cook potatoes until they are just tender.
- Cool to handle and then cut each quarter into thick slices.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add potatoes and onion.
- Turn until the vegetables are pale gold.
- Add garlic and cook until the garlic turns golden.
- Add chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring to coat the potatoes and lightly toast chilli powder.
- Sprinkle with lime juice before serving.