Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Crispy crunchy fish. Great for a quick weeknight meal.
Make and share this Potato Fried Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg, mustard, and salt and garlic powder; set aside. (I place in fridge for 15 minutes to blend flavors
- Place the flour and potato flakes in 2 other shallow dishes.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge fillets in flour. Shake off excess
- Dip fish fillets in the egg mixture.
- Dredge the fillets in the potato flakes, completely coating the fish. For extra crispy, dip into egg and potato flakes again.
- Fry fish fillets in oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
I can't believe I am the first to review this. This fish was fantastic. Everyone loved it even my 2 yr old. I will definately be making this again Thanks so much for a great tilapia recipe!