Recipe by mddsas
Have it with chapati or paratha.
Top Review by Cymro
I suggest using whole small new potatoes rather than cutting up larger ones. Even fingerlings are good. Seems to avoid the uncooked problem. Another tip, which is a bit time consuming, is to soak potatoes (peeled) over night. That way when you cook then they will absorb all the flavor that boiled or microwaved will not do so well.
- 9 -10 very small potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon amchur powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄4 cup green coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the potatoes thouroughly.
- Cut each of them into 4 pieces with skin.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic.
- and fry till crisp and reddish.
- Now add the potatoes, chillies, salt, garam masala, and amchur powder.
- Fry for a few minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp wter and cover to cook till potatoes are cooked and all the water has evaporated.
- Garnish it with chopped corriander leaves and serve with dal, rice, and chapati.