1/1 Photo of Potato fried in garlic (chauke aaloo)
Have it with chapati or paratha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the potatoes thouroughly.
- 2Cut each of them into 4 pieces with skin.
- 3Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- 4Add chopped garlic.
- 5and fry till crisp and reddish.
- 6Now add the potatoes, chillies, salt, garam masala, and amchur powder.
- 7Fry for a few minutes.
- 8Add 3 tbsp wter and cover to cook till potatoes are cooked and all the water has evaporated.
- 9Garnish it with chopped corriander leaves and serve with dal, rice, and chapati.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato fried in garlic (chauke aaloo)
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: