Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I do not know if this is an actual Marshall Field's recipe. The store is gone now and there's no way to find out. Adapted from Women's Day Encyclopedia of Cookery.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- Add salt to egg whites and beat until stiff, dry peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks until thick.
- Beat in sugar.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Stir in water.
- Pour into greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.