1/2 Photos of Potato Flake Fish
An easy baked fish recipe. Coating gets a little crunchy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F Lightly grease a 13" x 9" (or larger) baking dish.
- 2Combine salt, pepper and flour together in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a sperate shallow bowl, combine potato flakes, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic powder.
- 4Dip each fish fillet into flour mixture, then dip each into beaten eggs, then coat each with potato flake mixture.
- 5Arrange in a prepared baking pan.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 375 until golden and flaky, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Flake Fish
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 272.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g