- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup dehydrated potato flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine and place in a flat baking dish.
- rinse and dry chicken.
- mix egg and water.
- dip chicken in water mix then roll in potato flakes to coat thoroughly.
- place chicken in baking dish.
- add salt and pepper.
- bake uncovered 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- flip chicken, add more seasoning if desired, and cook an additional 30 minutes or until tender.