Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nondairy version of this recipe. Use milk instead of water for a creamier taste.
Make and share this Potato Flake Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup dehydrated potato flakes
- salt and pepper
- Melt margarine and place in a flat baking dish.
- rinse and dry chicken.
- mix egg and water.
- dip chicken in water mix then roll in potato flakes to coat thoroughly.
- place chicken in baking dish.
- add salt and pepper.
- bake uncovered 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- flip chicken, add more seasoning if desired, and cook an additional 30 minutes or until tender.
Excellent recipe, easy to prepareand very tasty.. The only thing I did different was to add 1 tsp. Italian seasoning to the potatoes and leave out the salt.
Just made this and it was wonderful. My kids both rate this 5 stars as well. Only difference was I added garlic salt instead of regular salt, I added some garlic powder, onion powder and some Rosemary.