Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe while lost in the kitchen trying to quickly feed a hungry 6 year old. Turned out great (by accident then) he loved it and it filled em right on up.
- 2 large potatoes, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drainded)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup precooked bacon (crumbled)
- boil potatoes til soft not mushy.
- add beans and onions and heat
- toss in tomatoes corn and top with cheese and bacon.
- heat til cheese melts.