1/1 Photo of Potato Everything Hash (Stove-Top)
There are so many flavours I love with potatoes. Whenever I'm making something that takes time I like to make some more long-winded potatoes to go with it. This is a version I have thrown together several times now. It has practically everything in it but always seems to be a winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par-boil the potatoes for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- 2Soften the onion and garlic in a large frying pan with a knob of butter.
- 3When the potatoes are softened but not totally cooked, use a slotted spoon to transfer them into the frying pan with the onions.
- 4Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- 5Add the paprika, lemon juice and parmesan cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the potato is totally cooked through.
- 6Add the chopped spinach and stir well. It should only take a minute or so for it to cook down.
- 7Remove from the heat, mix in the parsley and season well with salt and pepper.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Everything Hash (Stove-Top)
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 17.6 g