1/1 Photo of Potato Encrusted Grouper With Bruschetta and White Wine #5FIX
"5 Ingredient fix contest entry. Light and fresh potato and fish entree, that's looks like it took you hours to make. Use 4-6 oz portions of flaky white fish such as grouper, halibut, cobia, rock. Prepared bruschetta with garlic and capers work best. You can also use simply potato southwest hash browns for a spicer dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw fish if frozen. Remove fish from fridge and bring to room temperature.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Pat dry portions of fish, firmly press 1/4 C of simply potatoes shredded hash brown on flat side of fish.
- 4In 12 inch oven ready frying pan, sauté fish, potato side down in hot pan. Crisp hash brown potato crusted filets for 2-3 min till golden. Flip fish in pan and remove pan with fish in it from heat. Place oven ready fry pan with fish into 375 degree oven for 3-5 min or till opaque. This will depend on thickness of fish.
- 5Remove pan from oven( pan will be hot) and place on burner. Burner will not be on.
- 6Remove fish from pan and place on paper towel plated plate, still potato side up. Turn on burner to med high, add 1 C white wine and 1/2 C bruschetta. Reduce for 3-5 min till 1/4 sauce has evaporated. Turn off heat and whisk in 2 T butter till melted. Plate 4 portions of fish and top each with 1/4 C of prepared sauce.
- 7Serve with crusty bread and your favorite salad. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Encrusted Grouper With Bruschetta and White Wine #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 194.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
tomato bruschetta topping