Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Easy, kid friendly, and vegetarian!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix enchilada sauce and sour cream. Combine hash browns and half of enchilada sauce mixture. Spread half of remaining enchilada sauce mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon 1/2 cup potatoes into each tortilla and roll. Place seam-side down over sauce in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until cooked through.