1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
I'm really not quite sure what the real name of this recipe is, but this one works for me. I found this recipe in a Light & Tasty magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but I'd like to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium potato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb medium tomato, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Coat a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Layer half of the ingredients in the baking dish.
- 3Repeat layers.
- 4Pour water over the top of the layers and cover.
- 5Bake 60-75 minutes (until tender) at 375°F.
- 6Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes (until lightly browned).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 467.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g