Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
I'm really not quite sure what the real name of this recipe is, but this one works for me. I found this recipe in a Light & Tasty magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but I'd like to.
- 1 lb medium potato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Coat a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour water over the top of the layers and cover.
- Bake 60-75 minutes (until tender) at 375°F.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes (until lightly browned).