Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite things from Roberto's Mexican food. Simple yet oh so good. Enjoy with pickled jalapenos and carrots.
- 118.29 ml left over potato (you can also use french fries which they sometimes do)
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 warm flour tortillas
- 56.69 g salsa or 56.69 g Mexican hot sauce, for serving
- Rewarm your leftover potatoes.
- Scramble eggs in a little bit of butter till nice and fluffy.
- Place ingredients in warmed tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap up into burrito form and serve with your favorite tot sauce or salsa.
The comment about using leftover french fries is what convinced me to try this recipe today-- I had a small amount of frozen "steak fries" leftover that I needed to use up. I defrosted them in the microwave, diced them, then sauted them in a skillet in butter with a sprinkle of seasoned salt before adding in the eggs and cheese. The end result was a very tasty breakfast burrito that even my 2 and 6 year-olds enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!
I had some left over diced potato so I heated that in the butter. Sprinkled on some salt, pepper, & paprika then added the egg. Topped with monterey jack cheese, delicious. Made for Ramadan Tag
I make this when I get sick of seeing breakfast sandwiches lol I always use cut up fries and top with sour cream. Easy and quick.