1/1 Photo of Potato Egg and Cheese Burrito
One of my favorite things from Roberto's Mexican food. Simple yet oh so good. Enjoy with pickled jalapenos and carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rewarm your leftover potatoes.
- 2Scramble eggs in a little bit of butter till nice and fluffy.
- 3Place ingredients in warmed tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Wrap up into burrito form and serve with your favorite tot sauce or salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Egg and Cheese Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 215.6 mg
- Sodium 609.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g