Chef #1802627963's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Fluffy potatoes made with shredded bread, butter, Bell Seasoning and Onion Gravy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 6 slices day old bread, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bell seasoning
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) jar onion gravy
- 1Make the potatoes as directed on package.
- 2Cube butter and add to potatoes, mix until melted. Add Shredded Bread and Bell Seasoning. Mix by hand.
- 3Place in deep baking dish. Pat down with finders. Make several deep slits in potato mix but inserting butter knife and moving side to side. Add the gravy to top of potato mix and let gravy get down in those slits.
- 4Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes. Potatoes will be nice and fluffy, Golden brown top,.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Dressing #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 2684.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes