Recipe by Ann Marie Y.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Fluffy potatoes made with shredded bread, butter, Bell Seasoning and Onion Gravy
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter
- 6 slices day old bread, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons bell seasoning
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) jaronion gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the potatoes as directed on package.
- Cube butter and add to potatoes, mix until melted. Add Shredded Bread and Bell Seasoning. Mix by hand.
- Place in deep baking dish. Pat down with finders. Make several deep slits in potato mix but inserting butter knife and moving side to side. Add the gravy to top of potato mix and let gravy get down in those slits.
- Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes. Potatoes will be nice and fluffy, Golden brown top,.