Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An old time favorite of my grandaughters.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn flakes
- Thaw hash browns slightly.
- Combine onion, soup, 4 oz. butter, sour cream and cheese together,add to hash browns.
- Mix 4 oz. butter and corn flakes together.
- Place hash browns in a 9x13 pan. Top with corn flake mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours.