- 3 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons French dressing
- 8 scallions
- 4 dill pickles
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling water for about 15 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain and remove the skins.
- Cut into large dice and place in a bowl.
- Add the French dressing, toss lightly and leave to cool.
- Slice the scallions and cucumber thinly and add to the potatoes.
- Mix the mayonnaise and yogurt until smooth.
- Add to the salad and toss well.
- Transfer to bowls to serve.