Recipe by Chef B Koss
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. You can make your own patties using ground turkey or buy already made. For this recipe I used x-tra lean pre-made seasoned all white turkey patties from Jennie-O. Also you can use any flavor shredded cheese.
- 16 ounces ground turkey, making 4 patties
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs or 1 cup crispy Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup firmly packed shredded jalapeno pepper cheese
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix potatoes, breadcrumbs, cheese, and egg in a bowl with your hands until incorporated.
- Press mixture evenly on both sides of each turkey burger.
- Line broil pan with tin foil. Broil on high 8-10 minutes until brown; flip burgers and cook 8-10 minutes on the other side.(Place pan on 2nd notch in oven from top so as not to burn).